Experienced Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse – Full TimeMay 6, 2019
Interested in joining a close knit day surgical centre specialised in Ophthalmic care? If you have a passion for working in the Operating Theatre and wanting a new challenge, Epping Surgery Centre is looking for full time experienced Theatre Nurse all rounder to join the team.
Experience in other areas of theatre and day surgery nursing is an advantage although we are willing to assist passionate staff to expand their knowledge and expertise in all aspects of ophthalmic day surgery nursing.
Epping Surgery Centre is part of the PresMed Day Hospital Group. PresMed specialises in the investment, commissioning and management of day hospital facilities in partnership with surgeons, and has established 5 major facilities in Epping, Chatswood, the Central Coast and Hornsby, with more than 130 accredited surgeons associated with the day hospitals.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experienced as an Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse, certificate an advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to be an all-rounder
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
- Full working rights in Australia
- Position available NOW!
- Opportunity for career progression inside perioperative environment.
- Two theatre dedicated facility for specialist surgical procedures.
- Onsite Parking.
- Work inside a close knit team.
- No weekend work.
- Work with a large range of surgeons and doctors to build your network and career.
- Staff celebrations including monthly birthdays, perioperative nurses week and regular celebrations.
- Large volume of optional further education available, constant trials of the latest technology and techniques.
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating.
- New state-of-the-art facility under development.
Epping train station and bus interchange within 5 minute walk and plenty of parking. Epping shopping centres, mall and Coles within a 10 minute walk.
A current ‘Working with Children check’ is required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Human Resources on (02) 9413 4822.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.
Apply for Experienced Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse – Full Time
Please ensure that you include a cover letter and cv