April 6, 2017
About the business and the role
Epping Surgery Centre was established in June 2004 and is a state-of-the-art facility, specialised in providing a full range of eye surgery procedures including cataract, laser, vitreo-retinal as well as cosmetic and plastic eye surgery.
We are conveniently located at Epping to provide all the residents in the Northern Suburbs an array of services in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Your care, comfort and well being are our priority. This website will provide you with information about our Hospital and the care you will receive before, during and after your surgery.
Epping Surgery Centre is part of the Presmed Australia group of Day Hospitals
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Effectively manages the sterilisation function in conjunction with the CM /DON or delegate in charge
- Manages and reports maintenance of instrumentation and equipment within SSD
- Manages peri operative instrumentation in conjunction with the peri operative coordinator / CM /DON
- Manages stock control and ordering of SSD supplies
- Ensures a safe work environment, including maintenance of infection control and manual handling requirements
- Ensures facility ordering, putting away stock and housekeeping duties are competed in agreement with the CM /DON or delegate
- Rostering of staff and assignment of daily duties to ensure designated SSD functions are completed
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Sterilisation Services and relevant hospital experience
- Previous management experience
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
Please contact Wendy McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9868 6555.
Applications close on 30 April 2017.
We are looking for someone suitable who can start as soon as possible.